Monday – Friday, On-Campus Program
We will be offering two sections of kindergarten, one section of grade 1, and one section of grade 2 for the coming year. Each section is in its own classroom, supported by a teacher and an aide.
Kindergarten will be taught by two teachers. Each will teach to their strengths to both classes. An internal door divides the two classrooms, and the teachers will move, but the students and the aide will stay in their classroom.
1st Grade & 2nd Grade
1st & 2nd grade will each consist of one fully contained classroom with all subjects taught by one primary teacher.
Spanish & Music
Spanish instruction will be taught in the classrooms, and the instructor will come to the students. Students will travel to their Music classroom.
All students in K through 2nd grade will have access to a classroom set of Ipads which will remain at school.
TADS Educate – This is our parent information portal & grading platform (Replaces Gradelink)
SeeSaw – ECE to grade 2 will utilize the SeeSaw platform as a supplement to the teaching experience in the classroom.
Each teacher will be certified on the SeeSaw platform, and student and parent training will be offered
All technology will not only serve as an in-class tool to supplement education but provide for an easy transition if government mandates require us to return to a distance learning model. Students will be able to check out the pads so that they can access the instruction provided.
- Students will have their own entrance. Students will be checked -in, have their temperature taken, and be escorted to their room by a staff member.
- Any temperature higher than 100 is considered a fever. Any student or staff member that has a fever must be fever-free for 72 hours without medication before they can return to campus.
* More information will come in the form of specific schedules, additional health guidelines we must follow, and any adjustments to the required state regulations. This page will be updated as this information is acquired.
Student and Parent training will be offered in all technology and programs.
New technology device training – Resources, training, and tech support for students and parents.
Digital communication and technology expectations – One consistent and comprehensive plan for our communication and learning platforms at all grade levels.
- We will be able to serve students up to age 12 in the after school program.
- We will have two additional classrooms that can each serve a limited number of students in each room for KDG and older.
- The population of these cohorts must remain consistent day-to-day and not exceed the regulated number given to us by the State health authorities.
- There will be no drop-in daycare options.
- There will be no morning TLCA.
- TLCA will be open until 5:30p.
More information will be coming soon concerning TLCA
“We will never compromise our mission to saturate everything we do with the saving Gospel message of Jesus Christ. That is our promise” – Gregg Pinick, Executive Director